Ultimate SEO Guide | Free Learning Resources
Welcome to Free Learning Resources at Technoriderz
Ultimate guide to ranking competitively in search engine Google.
First of All What is SEO? – SEO refers to search engine optimization, or the process of making a website visible in SE like Google, with proper and related keywords to your website’s topic.
So how to optimize your website and its content for SEO? Let’s enjoy the journey with technoriderz
SEO is divided in two phases and each phase has further steps! All you need is to go according to legal policies of SE’s.
On Page SEO
Off Page SEO
The game starts from a deep keyword research
Ideally, its best and highly recommended to do a deep keyword research for your website’s niche (even for purchasing new domain if you have not purchased yet) and start writing your website’s content. You need a good knowledge about keyword research to find relevant, meaningful keywords with high monthly searches in your targeted region.
This let you know which keyword phrase to focus on and which to avoid in your website’s content.
During your keyword research, an important thing which most of the newbies ignore is checking the competition for the specific keyword. This means to check how hard or easy is the keyword to rank with.
I will recommend selecting a keyword with keyword competition less than 45.
Google’s keyword planner can find good keywords for you with its monthly searches, CPC report etc. but to find the competition of the keyword along with searches and CPC etc. I will recommend two tools.
- Paid keyword research tool: Longtail Pro (Platinum version)
- Free keyword research tool: Keyword Revealer
Now, for example you selected 5 best (Winning keywords) for your website! Use the keywords in your on page (Content) – On Page optimization
In On Page Optimization – You need to place your valuable keywords in
- Body of the text (Post / Page)
- Title Tag (One keyword or combination of two, and may be a keyword with some other meaningful words describing your post)
- Subheads – Like h1, h2 in the content
- Meta title – this appears in Google’s search results so use some solid keywords here
- Meta description – this appears below your page link in Google, so use some strong and winning keywords in the short description of your post (about 160 words)
- Images Names / Alt tags – use your keyword as image name, and its alt tag (Note: Do not use just one keyword over and over)
- Internal linking – links to the page targeting a keyword from the other pages of your website using that keyword as anchor text.
Note: Other important steps like submitting your website in search engines (Webmaster tools) and creating a sharp sitemap and robots.txt file for your website can not be ignored. But as these are some simple tasks so we are not going to the detail.
The next phase is of link building (Off Page SEO)
After the Keyword research, On page optimization with great and unique content on your website, the important and must “to do” task is of creating powerful backlinks to your website.
Some great techniques and strategies are used by SEO gurus to get rank fast and legally but I will recommend focusing of legal work, not getting ranked fast too much.
What is Backlnik? – It’s something another website or page having a hyperlink to your website or page.
It is the game of increasing visibility of your optimized content by sharing it on social networks, forums, directories, micro blogs, and building links to your content from solid, Google safe and trusted properties. Be sure internal linking and building external links from outside sites to your content both matters.
Some techniques used for powerful backlinking are, creating a link wheel of three tiers.
- Tier 1: (Linking directly to your content) – Backlinks from web 2.0 properties, Wikis, Articles, Social networks
- Tier 2: (Linking to your Tier 1 links) – Backlinks from web 2.0 properties, Wikis, Articles, Social networks, blog comments, Forums, guestbooks, image comments, micro blogs, ping backs, URL Softeners and track backs.
- Tier 3: (Linking to your Tier 2 links) – Backlinks from web 2.0 properties, Wikis, Articles, Social networks, blog comments, Forums, guestbooks, image comments, micro blogs, ping backs, URL Softeners, document sharing, indexers, referrer, social bookmarks and track backs
Another version of Link Wheel (More Powerful ) is called a link pyramid
The same techniques are used as link wheel, but in a link pyramid you create Link wheels to your Tier 1 backlinks, and all of the Tier 1 properties links to your content. In this manner all the link juice is collected in Tier 1 (Web 2 properties etc) and then the juice is passed to your content.
This is very safe and effective strategy as if some spam backlinks are coming to tier 1, so this will not affect your website as no spam link is directly pointing to you but a trusted property which is getting juice from others and pass it to your website.
So this is how you can rank your website with specific keywords in Google or other search engines, but it should be noted that in my tutorial I have just a guideline and every one should be very focused and dedicated to follow each step because Google and other big search engines have some policies and guidelines – those should be followed and no illegal and black hat method can give you long time and permanent place in Top pages of search engines!
Google Loves you! Just go and get to the top by applying al legal and white hat tactics of getting ranked high in Google.
PS: if you have any question, or need explanation of a step or point please reply below I will try my best to answer ASAP.
We will be sharing our expert’s tutorials, views, reviews and case studies at technoriderz Learning resources to give you full benefits from our experience, keep visiting and sharing our articles with your friends.